What's new

New to TR. Wanted to introduce myself to everyone

adelantado

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to TR. Have been a dreaming treasure hunter for most of my life. I appreciate all of the information on this forum. I can't even tell everyone how much I've learned from reading this forum. Keep it coming and thanks.
 
Welcome aboard. This board is certainly entertaining at times and informative. :icon_pirat:
 
Thanks Old Man, When I wrote about learning alot from the forum, Your name was actually on my mind.
 
Hola adelantado bien venido, I missed your original post, but welcome to the hoary crew. they are a bunch of drunken, dissipated, thieving, heartless, violating, looters, but otherwise a nice group. Of course there are exceptions, such as Canadian Trout and old man, I have yet to find any redeeming factors between them, unless it is as a form of diversionary shark bait to keep the regular diving crew safe. heheh.

Don Jose de La Mancha (el celebate (?) Saint in his cave)
 
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Hola adelantado bien venido, I missed your original post, but welcome to the hoary crew. they are a bunch of drunken, dissipated, thieving, heartless, violating, looters, but otherwise a nice group. Of course there are exceptions, such as Canadian Trout and old man, I have yet to find any redeeming factors between them, unless it is as a form of diversionary shark bait to keep the regular diving crew safe. heheh.

Don Jose de La Mancha (el celebate (?) Saint in his cave)

Tropical T., Gee and I thought only my drinking buddies at Aquanut's picnic knew about my redeeming qualities ???
 
Don Jose de La Mancha ,Speak for youself,lol
 
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Hi fisheye, unfortunately I am included with Old man and canadian trout. sniffff At least my mule loves me. I think?

Don Jose de La Mancha


HAhahahahahaha :laughing7: :coffee2:
 
Hello,

Welcome to this Forum! I have learned a lot here, I have met some new friends thanks to this Forum and some of them I am sure I have got for ever. I wish you the same from my heart.

Best regards,
Lobo (Bobadilla)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom