New toy for finding gold

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh wheres the gold? if you make prospecting equipment and want to show it of show the gold you find with it.Id rather spend 70 bucks on a gpaa membership and go sluice where theres water.ive been prospecting since i was twelve and never joined but, id rather join than spend the cash on that thing.100 bucks for an a52 a bucket a pan an e-tool and lack of laziness is all you need to find gold eeeeggggghhhhhh he didnt even show any gold.. :help: >:( ???

OP
OP
beaks

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500
i didnt check the price, a friend from the GPAA sent me the link.

it looks like it would work for the kids or wife pretty good, the video doesnt show much but i called the guy that makes them and found out it also has riffles.(the video didnt show that either)

i wouldnt use it myself but ya never know who might need something like it (people with disabilities, etc)

i likes me dredge and me sluice too much LOL

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by the way beaks that wasnt directed at you at all. i know you just posted the link. it does have riffles under the cradle thing but everything is so sandwiched it must load up so quick. and astro i saw your sluices on the other thread they look great and it sounds like your prospecting atempts are right on keep researching and you will put yourself over some good dirt and if you are ever gonna go to cali hit me up i can gaurantee i will put you on some gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread