What's new

New Video - 2 Hunts in PA

mudslideslim

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
<strong><em>2 Hunts in PA</em></strong>
Here are a couple of recent hunts. A little bottle digging and relic hunting all tied into one! Enjoy.
hh
slim

http://treasureoutfitters.com
 

Attachments

  • paprivydigs 005_640x480.webp
    paprivydigs 005_640x480.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0
Great video's. I really like that outhouse pic, not sure why it's just an outhouse but I do ;) ;D
 
Can you show us what headcam you use?
 
Thanks...

My "Hatcam" is a homemade deal. I just took a small tripod mount and attached it to the bill of an old cap. Works pretty good. Here's a pic.
hh
slim
 

Attachments

  • hacamcard.webp
    hacamcard.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 232
Re: Thanks...

mudslideslim said:
My "Hatcam" is a homemade deal. I just took a small tripod mount and attached it to the bill of an old cap. Works pretty good. Here's a pic.
hh
slim

Thanks :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom