What's new

New video style I tried, I like it.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was my 1st attempt at using Chroma Key (green screen) in my videos. It was different just sitting there pointing and looking at nothing but it was pretty cool. :laughing7: I like it and will be using this in some of my new videos. Let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

​
 
Man those are some big a$$ coins!!! How'd you hang 'em? :tongue3:

Interesting video technique - just like the weatherman!

Congrats again on the great finds!
 
It makes you look really small. Like, smaller than the coins!

It will make for an excellent wrap-up at the end of your hunt videos though it would be better if we had a full view of your ascot. Perhaps a side shot of you, looking admiringly at the finds, from a director's chair. Don't forget the long cigarette holder and the occaisonal beret.
 
Lowbatts had some great ideas, but I'd go for a pipe, tweed jacket with elbow patches, a large leather chair and a monocle. And I did miss the banjo. LOL WTG as always. You may have missed your real calling.
 



Sorry Fiend ... ;D ... It was totally unavoidable ... LOL... Great Vid ... 8)
 

Attachments

  • kermit.webp
    kermit.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 172
I like it, you can't even see your black shirt, which gives me an idea. Put some ketchup around where your head meets your shirt and you'll look like a floating severed head :headbang:. Pretty cool huh?
HH
John
 
Great videos but.........more banjo!.....I need more banjo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom