What's new

New Years CRH resolutions

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
New Year's CRH resolutions

I'm setting some goals for 2010. They are as follows:
1. Net my first V nickel
2. 50 war nickels
3. 100 90% halves
4. At least 10 Bens
5. At least another Walker
6. 1000 40% halves
7. Complete my Roosevelt dime book
8. Complete my Jefferson nickel book
9. Complete my Washington quarter book (probably the most difficult of my goals).
10. 500 silver dimes

I wish all of you a healthy and prosperous 2010.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Re: New Year's CRH resolutions

OWS, Good goals man - fairly agressive - though I think your goal of 100 90% halves,
sounds a little tame , considering the number of boxes you hunt . Argentium.
 
Re: New Year's CRH resolutions

I resolve to not have any petulant bank manager demoted for questioning the pecking order.
 
Re: New Year's CRH resolutions

That's a lot o dimes! Happy New Year!
 
Re: New Year's CRH resolutions

For the record, I don't hunt boxes. I get to travel with my job so I hit banks exclusively.

OWS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom