New Years Day

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Upvote 0
Re: New Year's Day

At least it wasn't a total skunk ! Hang in there and better luck next time !

Huntin' 59er

You did better than I. I drove to an old homesite I was checking out ( found 10 pennies last week dating from 1928 to 1955, a 1964 nickel, a silver doodad marked "sterling", an engagement ring marked 1/40 10K gp missing the stone, and a double ended axe head) I drove there today and they are leveling the land with large earth moving machines. WHO DO THEY THNK THEY ARE doing this on a SUNDAY... a HOLIDAY... ???? I was planning to wait them out and hit it this afternoon, but the rain clouds are moving in....

At least you got out, that's half the fun! There is always next time. HH, Mike

well one a day, thats 365 ayear, years early there be better days,

cant getum everyday mine was pit-ti-ful 1qtr,1dime,4pennys oldest was 1967,olwell tomorrow is a another day.
keep diggin

You did better then I did today. At least you got out to hunt. Doesn't matter, theres still a whole lot of days left in 2006. So good luck this coming year.

Ken

I pulled in around $4.50 in clad, a do hickey sterling silver thing that says LA on it. Got a little warm today though.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Always so positive. ::) You're right! At least I got out when some of you are snowed in for the winter and I'm? complaining?

M,

nice that you got out.

Weather temps went up a bit, and I was planning all week, (still working six days a week), to get out on Sunday for just a few hours.

Well, things came up around the house and that was it for my plans.

We have the full year ahead of us.

have a good un...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back