What's new

New Years Hunt - Points and Tools!

americanartifacts33

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Paul MO
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is from two different hunts; December 29th & New Years.. A pretty good haul, two points, 2 adzes, tools, etc.. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 2018.12.29 - 1.webp
    2018.12.29 - 1.webp
    230.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 2018.12.29 - 5.webp
    2018.12.29 - 5.webp
    335.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 2018.12.29 -3.webp
    2018.12.29 -3.webp
    215.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2019.01.01 - birdie 1.webp
    2019.01.01 - birdie 1.webp
    261.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 2019.01.01 - birdie2.webp
    2019.01.01 - birdie2.webp
    194.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 2019.01.01 - adze2.webp
    2019.01.01 - adze2.webp
    243.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 2019.01.01 - adze1.webp
    2019.01.01 - adze1.webp
    298.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 2018.12.29 - crude blade.webp
    2018.12.29 - crude blade.webp
    248.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 2018.12.webp
    2018.12.webp
    277.3 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
Nice finds , I love the material , the rectangle shaped one is interesting
 
Thanks All! Any idea of the time period of the larger point. Its tough to tell without the base etc; I am thinking Archaic though... I would guess the birdie to be woodland, but not entirely sure.. I don't know how to age the tools
 
MO has lots of good flint sources so that equals good artifacts as well. Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom