What's new

New York City ball drop 2021

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,922
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't get to see the ball drop. The entire building was covered with a Kia car ad. Did I miss something here or was it the same for everyone?
 
Same here, I was in bed by 10:00. My wife and I haven't stayed up for a New Years in 20 years. We figure that year is going to change whether we stay awake or not !
 
Go to bed early so I can go beach combing
 
I'm up odd hours...

Went to be at 6pm..with a toothache. Woke up at 10, took some more
Ibuprofen and antibiotics. At midnight I woke up for just a second as there
were a few fireworks, gun shots, etc. Cat woke me up at 3am..wanted out.
Took more ibuprofen...noticed face was swollen.

Finally got up at 6 this morning. Wished the wife a Happy NY, and she
said.."your face is swollen"...:laughing7:

Yep, it's a new year.
 
I'm trying my Best to Set my inner Clock to sleep till 4Am

Down time Changes Nightly, and usually goes by boredom, So wake-up Time if Tuff to set :(
can be anywhere from 1am to 4:30 am
 
Only tuned in for the final 15 seconds then went back to watching reruns of Banacek...
Happy New Year! :occasion14:
 
New York City dropped the ball years ago. Game over.:occasion18:
 
Made a point of ignoring New Years tv stuff. Watched last episodes of haunting of hill house series and went beddy bye before midnight. Did hear local fireworks.
 
Don't sweat it. It's more of a slow lowering than a drop. They never even let it hit the ground and shatter.

Not worth staying up for.
 
I snoozed on the couch. Somewhere around midnight my wife woke me up and asked if I wanted some champagne. I said 'no thanks' and closed my eyes again
 
New York City dropped the ball years ago. Game over.:occasion18:

[FONT=&quot]Fuggedaboutit ! It never happened. You got it all wrong, see. The ball wuz lowered. Next year back on top. Dats how it works. [/FONT]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom