New young hunter from FL

FL Treasure Hunter

Dec 31, 2015
St. Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, AT Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My names Matt, I'v been interested in metal detecting for a few years and had bought a bounty hunter gold digger detector a few years ago and enjoy getting out to the beach, when I can, to see what I can find (Even though I haven't found much). Since I am graduating High School this year which means more free time and since I live about 10 minutes from the beach and most local spots I decided I wanted to get a better detector and spend some time getting into the hobby more and learning from the pros and tips people on this site have to give I have a Garret AT Pro on its way which will hopefully be a nice improvement from my old gold digger detector and hopefully will let me actually get in the water and try to find some local parks for more finds .

Nice to meet everyone,
Matt

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are gonna love that ATPro ! Good hunting ......

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Matt! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
FL Treasure Hunter

FL Treasure Hunter

Dec 31, 2015
St. Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, AT Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are gonna love that ATPro ! Good hunting ......

Thank you, Im hoping Im hoping it will be a great gateway to the hobby and produce some cool finds!

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Matt! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thank you for the welcome! I'll check out the Sub-Fourms for sure.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the fun... you live in a historic area- you should have some great finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread