What's new

New Zealand Connection

So sorry for the miners familys, it was a terrible tragedy for your country.

Fossis..............
 
i only pray that death came quick for them
 
Thanks guys :hello:
Personally, I think it would have been an immediate demise, thankfully.
The town and the nation mourned the loss yesterday.
Cheers, Mike
 
Thanks for the kind thoughts Tee :icon_thumleft:
Unfortunately your video is blocked in NZ due to copyright :'(
Cheers, Mike
 
Thanks Tee :icon_thumleft:
I'm an amateur poet myself.
That one is quite poignant for me too.
I farewelled one of my best mates only a couple of weeks ago.
Mike
 
Wow Mike, so sorry to hear about the deaths about all those miners. A tragedy like that affects the lives of so
many people. It is really tough on the kids. I pray that god will help and comfort all those who lost loved ones.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom