Newb in Montgomery County

BruceB

Jun 24, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2200, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far are you from Waldorf, MD (Charles County)

Andrew Jon

Tenderfoot
Jun 29, 2013
Hey Maryland picker, I'm in Gaithersburg burg but been looking for places around the frederick Urbana area. Lots of civil war trails and such. I was thinking about knocking on some doors and asking permission. Due to the Maryland laws, I feel like a lot of places are relatively untouched. Where are u located/ looking to hunt at?

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Maryland picker, I'm in Gaithersburg burg but been looking for places around the frederick Urbana area. Lots of civil war trails and such. I was thinking about knocking on some doors and asking permission. Due to the Maryland laws, I feel like a lot of places are relatively untouched. Where are u located/ looking to hunt at?

Maryland sucks!! I live in Montgomery county, I have an elementary school in front my condo and a county park and I can't detect.

Dr_Dig

Greenie
May 8, 2014
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr Dig here in MoCo looking for spots to dig.....hit Sandy Pointe (wasnt much there....but that was before the beach season started).....looked around in Frederick but haven't the nerve yet to knock on doors. Dr_Dig OWT

Lexicon Devil

Oct 7, 2014
Whatcom Co, Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also a newb, and also in MoCo. I'd be glad to hunt with any of you. Let me know and maybe we can schedule some digs somewhere out of MoCo.

PureCoffee

Tenderfoot
Nov 1, 2014
Gaithersburg
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a newbie as well. Would love to get together for a few hours on a weekend and do some digs.
There has to be somewhere we can dig freely (and responsibly) in MoCo... don't you think?
Cheers

armedsks

Nov 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in washington county, but from dickerson/poolesville.

PureCoffee

Tenderfoot
Nov 1, 2014
Gaithersburg
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is an old post but I live in Gaithersburg too. Anyone ever think of hitting some public access fishing spots along the trout streams? I know of some that have some old houses along the banks or not too far from the banks. We wouldn't be fishing but could follow the trails and see what we could come up with?? Let me know. Thanks, Steve a.k.a PureCoffee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread