Hi Everybody,
I have been following your exploits for a little while, asked some questions which were answered. Thank you. And encountered my first "Dream Rolls" this last Friday. I went into a bank and asked for halves,
and was instructed to go to the merchant tell room, that's right room! I asked again, and she replied that she has $280.00 do I want them all? Yes! When she brought them out I saw writing on them including the words "Silver Clad". Now I know how some of you feel
I managed to maintain my poker face as she loaded them into a box. BTW as part of a distraction method when getting quantity I ask for a bag
or box and follow up with a little quip about not wanting my pants to fall in front of the camera etc.
I took the box put it in the back seat and drove to another section of the parking lot and unrolled the
coin that said silver clad, eureka! Totals: 65's-9, 66's-10, 67's-16, 68's-16, 69-12 also one silver bicentennial, one silver 1992 and one what lloks like a NIFC bicentennial. The latter three I kept, the
rest I took to a coin dealer that I sell silver to frequently and he gave me X 4.35. Please note I did something rather goofy, in my spazcitement I failed to replace the roll of silver clad back in the box, but rather on the floor of the back seat next to the box, so the photo shows 43 silver clad not 63. Pretty funny. Also one of the rolls was a $20.00 roll and another had only $9.50 plus a Susan B. Anthony.
Cortes
I have been following your exploits for a little while, asked some questions which were answered. Thank you. And encountered my first "Dream Rolls" this last Friday. I went into a bank and asked for halves,
and was instructed to go to the merchant tell room, that's right room! I asked again, and she replied that she has $280.00 do I want them all? Yes! When she brought them out I saw writing on them including the words "Silver Clad". Now I know how some of you feel
I managed to maintain my poker face as she loaded them into a box. BTW as part of a distraction method when getting quantity I ask for a bagor box and follow up with a little quip about not wanting my pants to fall in front of the camera etc.
I took the box put it in the back seat and drove to another section of the parking lot and unrolled the
coin that said silver clad, eureka! Totals: 65's-9, 66's-10, 67's-16, 68's-16, 69-12 also one silver bicentennial, one silver 1992 and one what lloks like a NIFC bicentennial. The latter three I kept, the
rest I took to a coin dealer that I sell silver to frequently and he gave me X 4.35. Please note I did something rather goofy, in my spazcitement I failed to replace the roll of silver clad back in the box, but rather on the floor of the back seat next to the box, so the photo shows 43 silver clad not 63. Pretty funny. Also one of the rolls was a $20.00 roll and another had only $9.50 plus a Susan B. Anthony.
Cortes
Attachments
Upvote
0








