What's new

Newbie finds in 2 boxes of half dollars

Joanner

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My two boxes were actually bags. This is my haul:

1 Medio-Balboa, Panama, 1979
1 1944 Liberty
1 1966, 1 1967, 1 1968, 2 1969, 1 2003
Proofs: 1971, 1979, 1980 x2, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992

and 4 one dollar coins

Did I do good? (Don't know what to do with the Medio-Balboa)
 
Upvote 0
Sure did Joanner, especially on proofs. Any day finding Miss Liberty is a good day. Keep it up!
 
WOW! Thats alot of proofs!!! I've only found four since I started hunting! Great Job!!!
Good Hunting!!!!!!!!!1
 
Very cool, the 44 liberty would have been a very successful hunt on it's own.
 
Joanner said:
Did I do good? (Don't know what to do with the Medio-Balboa)

From what I understand, all those balboa coins were silver into the '80s. They are stamped on an American half planchette, so if you don't see any copper, it should be a silver coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom