What's new

Newbie from central Texas

Blewfur

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
109
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. My name is Mike. I am new to detecting and obviously to the forum. My lovely wife got me a Bounty Hunter Quicksilver for Christmas. I haven't taken it out anywhere yet, but I have been playing with it in my yard. My two year old grandson likes to go treasure hunting with me. Lol.
 
welcome from East TX
 
Welcome from San Jose, CA!
 
Welcome to TreasureNet Mike. Have fun and good luck!
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to Tnet
 
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . :hello:
 
Welcome to TNet! :hello:
Nick
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"
 
Thanks
 
Welcome to the forum! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom