Jannie Junk
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all
I'm a Brit living in a very rural region of France.
For my sins I do house and barn clearances and often come across old bottles that interest me. I usually try to sell these bottles on the Net, but I like to find out a bit of history about them first. Normally I end up batting my head against the proverbial Brick Wall, but, what the heck? That's life.
Apart from a love of old bottles (and anything old) which I would like to share with you, I also joined to pick your brains about some things I have trouble finding out about. I hope some of you can help me in the future and wont take offence at my asking.
cheers
Jannie
I'm a Brit living in a very rural region of France.
For my sins I do house and barn clearances and often come across old bottles that interest me. I usually try to sell these bottles on the Net, but I like to find out a bit of history about them first. Normally I end up batting my head against the proverbial Brick Wall, but, what the heck? That's life.
Apart from a love of old bottles (and anything old) which I would like to share with you, I also joined to pick your brains about some things I have trouble finding out about. I hope some of you can help me in the future and wont take offence at my asking.
cheers
Jannie
You may not remember, depends how ancient you are,
but many years ago there used to be door to door deliveries to your house of 'Corona pop'. I wouldn't think the actual bottle is very old going by what I have just said. 






