Silky T
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2016
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all!
I landed here from another site after asking about ground balancing my BH Pioneer 202. I get a lot of chatter here in Texas and I'm not sure if it's the ground balancing or settings I'm not doing right. Can anyone help me with both? I am taking a road trip tomorrow to Key Largo, FL for a family reunion. Gonna take it with me just for grins (If I have room). I'm packing heavy because I'll be in Florida 3 days, then driving up to Virginia to visit family, (civil war artifacts there!) then to Arkansas to the Crater of Diamonds. I don't know if it's going to be of any use there or not, finding diamonds, as they aren't in black soil or with other minerals that beep.
I look forward to chatting with you guys!
Silky
I landed here from another site after asking about ground balancing my BH Pioneer 202. I get a lot of chatter here in Texas and I'm not sure if it's the ground balancing or settings I'm not doing right. Can anyone help me with both? I am taking a road trip tomorrow to Key Largo, FL for a family reunion. Gonna take it with me just for grins (If I have room). I'm packing heavy because I'll be in Florida 3 days, then driving up to Virginia to visit family, (civil war artifacts there!) then to Arkansas to the Crater of Diamonds. I don't know if it's going to be of any use there or not, finding diamonds, as they aren't in black soil or with other minerals that beep. I look forward to chatting with you guys!
Silky







