Newbie here and I'd love help in identifying my treasures!

Mar 14, 2024
West Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is christy I wanted to introduce myself to your page and Thank you for allowing me to join your group! I'm new to arrowhead and indian artifact hunting! So please excuse my ignorance! I'm not sure how to go about getting help identifying my most recent finds! I'm attaching a picture to show everything I found in cave so far, but im stumped on finding anything similar to the 2 circle pendents/ jewelry items! I've been searching the the internet for months but I can't find anything close to them! Does anybody know or could someone point me in the right direction to get help? I'd be grateful for any help or advice

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcone to TNet... Sorry No pictures visible?

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is christy I wanted to introduce myself to your page and Thank you for allowing me to join your group! I'm new to arrowhead and indian artifact hunting! So please excuse my ignorance! I'm not sure how to go about getting help identifying my most recent finds! I'm attaching a picture to show everything I found in cave so far, but im stumped on finding anything similar to the 2 circle pendents/ jewelry items! I've been searching the the internet for months but I can't find anything close to them! Does anybody know or could someone point me in the right direction to get help? I'd be grateful for any help or advice
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: WEST VIRGINIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - Post your pictures (needing ID) on:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread