What's new

Newbie Results - First box of halves

MBMIndeed

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
So, I've been loitering around here for a while, watching you guys find all the silver. I decided to make a run of it last week and had my bank order me in a box of halves. I cant believe my luck! No 90%, but I did manage to score 71 40% halves! I believe these came from what you would call a fed box (brown box with holes, yellow and white wrapped halves). I think I'm hooked. 4 more boxes coming in next week!



MBMIndeed
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like a CWI Box, Congrats on the success though its not always that easy.
 
Awesome score. Welcome to the addiction. :thumbsup:
 
fing beginers luck

and i i think ive pulled like a total of 20 silvers all yr from like 50 boxes
damn
 
My first box was awesome too, 40%ers, 90%ers, Bens, Walkers..... Not as good as yours, but good. Since then it's 1 or 2 a box.
 
Man!! Beginner's luck strikes once again and creates another CRH addict!! Nice haul!!
10.14 ounces of silver, and silver is moving UP this week!!
- Grizz
 
Yeah that is CWI and it sounds like you are in a good area to find some silver in your boxes. Welcome to the club.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom