What's new

Newbie roll hunter - I like it!

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading the posts here for several weeks and gave it a go with a box of 1cents. Found 2 wheats, and about 500 coppers. Picked up my second box Friday, a sealed 2008 Brinks - no copper! I bought a copy of STRIKE IT RICH by Allen & Potter, and found a 1984 double die amongst the zincs. Man I'm hooked, is there a cure for this?
 
Upvote 0
If there is a cure I'm unaware of it and I don't think I'd take it even if it did exist.
 
wiedz said:
If there is a cure I'm unaware of it and I don't think I'd take it even if it did exist.
Who would want a cure for making easy money :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
This doctor prescribes 2-3 skunk boxes twice a day for 2 weeks. That should clear ya up! :wink:
 
if you got happy finding 500 coppers, find a bank who will sell you a $50 bag off of their coin machine, whenever I do that I avarage 40% coppers, (2000) give or take a few
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom