What's new

Newbie to the board Hunting in Southern IL

richdigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
BH Sharp Shooter
I have been reading the boards here for a while decided to join. I live in Marion and hunt all around in southern IL. I have been MDing for about 6 years i have not found much wheat's, clad I have been hunting at a buddy of mine and found a couple nice merc dimes a 1937+1945 finding those got the blood pumping. Anyway just wanted to say hi and I will try to figure out how to get some picks up so everyone else can enjoy my finds as much as I enjoy theirs.
 
Welcome to TNet Rich...I know how you feel when you see that shiny silver coin in a hole..especially a merc. HH and GL
 
Welcome Aboard and PM me sometime so we can go out detecting. Murphysboro here.
 
i hunt around the harrisburg and surrounding area and have done ok.. good stuff is still out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom