P PRIZNBOSS Tenderfoot Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 14, 2008 Thread Owner #1 HI ALL. MY NAME IS JOE AND I AM A BRAND NEW DETECTORIST. ANY TIPS OR HINTS WOULD BE GREAT.
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Oct 14, 2008 #2 PRIZNBOSS said: HI ALL. MY NAME IS JOE AND I AM A BRAND NEW DETECTORIST. ANY TIPS OR HINTS WOULD BE GREAT. Click to expand... Hi Joe Welcome to Tnet.....a photo would be nice....since this is Mug Shots LOL
PRIZNBOSS said: HI ALL. MY NAME IS JOE AND I AM A BRAND NEW DETECTORIST. ANY TIPS OR HINTS WOULD BE GREAT. Click to expand... Hi Joe Welcome to Tnet.....a photo would be nice....since this is Mug Shots LOL
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 14, 2008 #3 Didja hear about the Jewish bris doctor? He only took tips. My only advice: Read, research, practice, enjoy...
Didja hear about the Jewish bris doctor? He only took tips. My only advice: Read, research, practice, enjoy...
S stefen Guest Oct 16, 2008 #4 Montana Jim said: Didja hear about the Jewish bris doctor? He only took tips. My only advice: Read, research, practice, enjoy... Click to expand... Word of caution...don't eat the shrimp cocktail at a Bris
Montana Jim said: Didja hear about the Jewish bris doctor? He only took tips. My only advice: Read, research, practice, enjoy... Click to expand... Word of caution...don't eat the shrimp cocktail at a Bris
Ray S S Silver Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Detector(s) used Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250 Oct 17, 2008 #5 Hello, Joe. Welcome to Tnet. You will find lots of good stuff here. Ray Karenray08
*Molly* Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 2,789 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location England. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2008 #6 Welcome to T-net, great ppl here. Molly.
Falcon Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 221 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter Oct 17, 2008 #7 Welcome to TNET. I'm pretty new also, but I already learned to get permission to hunt before the actual hunt. And I thought the guy was just hunting when I saw his shotgun.
Welcome to TNET. I'm pretty new also, but I already learned to get permission to hunt before the actual hunt. And I thought the guy was just hunting when I saw his shotgun.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #8 Attachments WelcomeSign2.gif 3.1 KB · Views: 320