What's new

Newbie

Brown owl

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Hiya all. Just starting out on my first 'hunting' expedition. I'm informed that this is the best site offering valid information. Being a newbie I need to find my way around please excuse errors ☺️ I'm open to constructive criticism 😉
 
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!
 
Hiya all. Just starting out on my first 'hunting' expedition. I'm informed that this is the best site offering valid information. Being a newbie I need to find my way around please excuse errors ☺️ I'm open to constructive criticism 😉
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome from Eastern Ontario
 
Welcome!

“If you like them I’ll show you the power of my ears,” the owl said to the coyote, after the coyote confused them for a hat.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom