lem49

Mar 25, 2010
Repuplic of Panama
Detector(s) used
fisher cz7a pro, Tesoro Vaquero, whites coinmaster GT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone..

just wanted to say hello, I am a retiree, originally from Massachusetts, now living in the Republic of Panama
with my loving Panamanian wife. I came to Panama because of her, and their lifetime visa program for retirees.

My wife is now a avid treasure fiend, as I introduced her to my metal detector, a fisher cz7a pro, and she also loves
panning for gold. My disability from my stint in Nam, slows me up, but my love for detecting, and gold panning,
motivate me to push myself more. Have just purchased a sluice from angus mckirk and anxious to try it out once the
rivers dry up a bit.

I enjoy reading your posts, and have learned much to date, and there is a jackpot of information on this site, thanks again

lem

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net lem. :icon_thumright:

Best of luck in your search for more treasure. Don't forget we love pics here. :D

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From one old vet to another - Welcome! And by the way, Thanks for your service!

OP
OP
lem49

lem49

Mar 25, 2010
Repuplic of Panama
Detector(s) used
fisher cz7a pro, Tesoro Vaquero, whites coinmaster GT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you thx...and thanks for your service as well....I might be an old vet but treasure hunting keeps my blood
running....take care and good hunting.

Diggin the past...thank you and I see you are from connecticut. I grew up in East Hartford, went to the now defunct
high school George J. Penny....lived in middletown for a while, and spent many wonderful summers camping at gardners lake.

take care see you fellows on the net.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Lem49

As a military veteran myself, I welcome you to TNet & Thank You for your dedicated service to our country.

MG_124.gif

:wink: RR

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello everyone..

just wanted to say hello, I am a retiree, originally from Massachusetts, now living in the Republic of Panama
with my loving Panamanian wife. I came to Panama because of her, and their lifetime visa program for retirees.

My wife is now a avid treasure fiend, as I introduced her to my metal detector, a fisher cz7a pro, and she also loves
panning for gold. My disability from my stint in Nam, slows me up, but my love for detecting, and gold panning,
motivate me to push myself more. Have just purchased a sluice from angus mckirk and anxious to try it out once the
rivers dry up a bit.

I enjoy reading your posts, and have learned much to date, and there is a jackpot of information on this site, thanks again

lem
Welcome

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet...!
You have the whole History of your country to explore
with your wife.
Good luck, you two...!
and Happy Hunting...!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome and good luck with the sluice!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, look forward to your posts,

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone..

rivers dry up a bit.

lem
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions