Hi guys , hate to be a pain but is there a reason a newbie like myself has no post or reply function in the News and World events forum ?
Out of all the forums its the only one ive noticed i cant reply
I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to reply. I just visited that forum and had the ability to reply. Were you signed in when you tried to reply? If you are not signed in your won't to be able to reply to any forum. That's just the way the forums are set up.
Ahhhh that'll be why ETB , quite frustrating as i was reading there and think i know exactly why Obama got rif of the Churchill bust from the White house..couldnt post.
I dont believe it is political , just an old grudge , Obamas grandpa was a prisoner held by the British during unrest in Kenya , please feel free to cut and paste to the right thread ETB.