What's new

Nice 10.5g 14K Fatty!!

Ed-D

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
429
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used the big Nel Hunter Coil today. This sucker was at about 10" under a tree root. I'll take that any day.

Thanks for looking.

JA 14k 12-2015.webp
 
Upvote 80
That sucker is HUGE, and you put the work in for it. Congrats!
 
Great save Ed! That's a sweet chunk of gold.
 
Wow! What a hunk of gold! Congrats! That must have been hard digging!
 
Sweet big gold !
 
That is a beautiful gold ring. Looks old too. Congrats!
 
That ring was so heavy it sank really deep! Great work digging it! :headbang::goldbar:
 
That's one brute of a ring, congrats.
ZDD
 
Congrats, that is one big azz ring.
 
That is one chunk of gold. Nice job.
 
WOW nice find
 
Nice one! What number did it register as on your AT Pro?
 
Nice ear. I don't know if I would have been able to hear it. I learn from people like you to slow down and dig more. Thanks...Brad
 
Very nice Gold recovery!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom