What's new

Nice 14 boxes.....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
I did 14 boxes since last night
totals

1-1912 British penny
1-1936 Canadian Half
61- 40%ers
15-90's
13- Franklins
6- walkers

il post some pics 2night
keith
 
Upvote 0
Nice Keith. Your boxes are getting better and better. You and Rich mineing the same vein.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Nice Keith. Your boxes are getting better and better. You and Rich mineing the same vein.

yea I think
Rich, Steve, And I AKA ( the CT silver team) are killin this one vein.
We will see what happends
 
Way to go, Ugotit22! That's a nice hit. Looks like the Ct. team is beating the rest of us. I hope it keeps up for you guys. Can't wait to see your pics.
rileyboy
 
Maybe that means more in the supply chain-flow, cn't wait till 2sday next!
 
congrats! This may mean that the mutual fund mgrs and Hedge Funds are dumping personal hoards of half dollars. This may be a positive sign for CRH nationwide.

Keith and Rich continued good luck!

Cheers
 
Awesome boxes Keith. I remember not too long ago when boxes down here in NJ consistently produced like yours are now. You and Rich are really cleaning up, hope both your good fortunes continue. Looking forward to the pics. BTW, that must be an old picture of you, you must be almost bald with all the recent haircuts.
 
What no Barber. Next time post something worth readin. Just kiddin' :headbang:

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom