What's new

Nice 4 half boxes today

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
I lowered my pickup boxes per week since the totals have been going down hill for the past month.
Now im mad i did.
todays four boxes

box 1- 4- 40%ers, 1- 90
box 2- 5 -40's, 1- 90, 1 proof, 1 franklin
box 3 - 16 -40's, 1- 90
box 4- 27- 40's, 1-90, 1- franklin, 1- walker

got more coming in this week so we will c

thanks
keith
 
Upvote 0
Murphy's law defined! Don't you hate that!?!?! Seems as soon as you lower the order, the silvers start showing back up. Well congrats on finding some silver in those 4 boxes. Walkers and Franklins to boot! You might have to up the ante again!
 
It's very odd how it works. They usually go in waves.. you get a streak of skunks one week and then get keepers the next. I've been trying to understand it but no logic.
 
Oh well, you got Silver didn't ya, don't sweat the what IF's;

I got 6 Boxes 2 day 2 were Skunks one had 1 1964 and that's it, another had 3 %40's, and 2 others had all %40's 47, and 40 for a total of 101 the one being a %90; the wife'ee is presently a pickin up her 7 Boxes hope she do better than me 2day. 14.5 ounces
 
Keith,
Great score ! I was wondering what happened to you. Thought you might have disappeared to Costa Rica after getting a half dollar box mistakenly packaged with gold eagles.
It's about time the boxes start producing. Hope it is on a weekly basis.
HH
Rich
 
Man you are doing better than most. I would be happy

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom