What's new

Nice Batch......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
did 10 boxes this week.
got my first commenrative silver. its a 1954 washington/clark. I also got a nice 1995 s silver proof. Red book lists them at $90.00. Since it is impaired can I still get that if I sell it.

3 - Walkers
8- franklins
9- 90's
24- 40's
1- 1995 siver proof
 
Upvote 0
I highly doubt you can get $90 for it.
 
Coin dealer in my area will not pay more than the silver value for silver impaired proofs.

congrats on your finds.

DW
 
20 90% is really good in my book. Congrats!

apush :read2:
 
In this deteriorating economic climate numismatic premiums will no doubt evaporate for most if not all of them but the rarest of collections or items.
I remember the stories of Used luxury car dealers in West Palm Beach area as the yupps lost their incomes in droves they unloaded their BMW's and Jag's and other high end status symbol autos at bargain basement prices and the car lots are full of them down there.
 
That is awesome. All I can say Is I wish I lived up your way. You got it good.

Golden Silver
 
Nice. I have yet to find a silver proof this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom