GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Attachments ForumRunner_20130723_160111.webp 54.6 KB · Views: 107 ForumRunner_20130723_160956.webp 59.8 KB · Views: 107
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2013 #2 Nice Find!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks..I work on the beach...I could see the tide was extra low because of the full moon and took about a 20 min walk when I got off shift.
Thanks..I work on the beach...I could see the tide was extra low because of the full moon and took about a 20 min walk when I got off shift.
Jessicamae3 Jr. Member Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 73 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Other Jul 24, 2013 #4 Nice! I keep hoping I will see something dark in the sand, never have...yet! Keep posting your treasures!
Nice! I keep hoping I will see something dark in the sand, never have...yet! Keep posting your treasures!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Jessicamae3 said: Nice! I keep hoping I will see something dark in the sand, never have...yet! Keep posting your treasures! Click to expand... Thank you.. I hope you do. Try the beach. Most Florida beaches will have at least some.
Jessicamae3 said: Nice! I keep hoping I will see something dark in the sand, never have...yet! Keep posting your treasures! Click to expand... Thank you.. I hope you do. Try the beach. Most Florida beaches will have at least some.