What's new

Nice big silver

rabbid-digger

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Location
fennville,MI
Detector(s) used
garret atpro
propointer
sampson 18" digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my first silver Barber half, she's pretty worn but still pretty.
 

Attachments

  • 1459285417978.webp
    1459285417978.webp
    152.3 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 64
Not as worn as it would be by the time I got done loving on it... :notworthy:
 
Very nice find. Congrats on your first Barber Half.
 
Good going on the barber half.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Old and worn, but still gorgeous!
 
Is worn but is still a Barber half.
Grats
 
Thank you all for the positive vibrs
 
Nothing wrong with her at all!!!!!! Congrats on the big silver!:occasion14:
 
Any Barber half dollar that has some features left is a great find
 
Sweet find always! I have not found a Barber Half yet.
 
Lucky ducky!! That's not an easy one to find anymore. I've been waiting years to get one of those puppies. Great find.
 
Nice 111-year old halfy! :occasion14:
 
Nice chunk of old silver there,a good find
 
Congrats on a sweet big silver. I haven't dug one since 2012 and I'm having big silver withdrawals
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom