What's new

Nice bought point

Knut dirtfisk

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
california
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Proportional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webpi
I picked this up today at a local antique shop for $12!
Seems like a steal. I think it's dacite and the closest thing I found in the overstreet guide is
A cascade shouldered point. Any other expertise from any of you knowledgeable folks? If it is a cascade it appears it could be worth a lot more than $12.
 
Upvote 0
image.webp another shot
 
image.webp Animage.webpd this one was $8, almost forgot.
 
They look right for the neighborhood you are in.
 
Pretty points ...... what type is the 2nd one ? It’s really cool design
 
Agate Basin maybe? Is there grinding on any of the edges?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom