What's new

Nice box of dimes

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Did a box of dimes after work today, and got a few new coins to add to my sets. Found a 1948D (hadn't found that one yet from circulation), as well as a 1945 Merc and a BU 1964. Also found 8 canadian dimes, including a 2006-RCM which I didn't have yet. Pretty good box if you ask me! That makes 90 silver dimes on the year so far from circ.
 
Upvote 0
Hey there Dr,

That is a GREAT box in my opinion. I haven't searched many dime boxes but the ones I have if I get one silver I am stoked, Let alone a merk. Great job and keep up the good work.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Sweet box! I just found a '48-D yesterday. First silver dime for me since March 8th of this year! (I rarely search dimes though).

-Codes
 
"That makes 90 silver dimes on the year so far from circ."

Maybe, rather than DrDetector we should call you DrDime; DrFranklinDime. 8)

Nicely done there doc. Now I know why I don't find many silver dimes. 8)

Kudos !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom