What's new

Nice copper and two silver spill...

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to a foundation site and the grass was down better than I thought. In one section I found a few relics, 1832 Nova Scotia half penny token and part of a old decorative copper broach with a woman's face on it. We dug ax heads,ox shoes,flat buttons and things like that. It seemed like a good spot for some silver. Just as we were ready to leave I got a nice signal and out popped a 1908 Newfoundland five cent and then checked my hole again and got a 1903 Canadian large cent. When I was positive nothing else was in the hole i checked the plug itself and found a 1918 Canadian dime in it. It always pays to check the plugs. I was hoping vicky silver but I was overdue for some older sterling coins so I'm satisfied. There was some longer grass spots still up so maybe a trip back in the spring is in order. Thanks for looking! [emoji106] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479074534.552357.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479074543.056008.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479074555.839648.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479074562.640352.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479074573.344402.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479074582.111086.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
Congratualtions on the nice relics and coins! :occasion14:
 
Nice job, that's a cool spill. My search for silver came up dry today, glad somebody found some!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom