What's new

Nice early Washington National Guard collar disk!

tomharris76

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
412
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Stevens, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Here is the Washington National Guard collar disk I found last weekend that Vanoldschool posted about. Thanks to Rfrady for coming up with ID! From what I understand it is pretty rare and the local military museum doesnt have one. I might have to buck up and donate it if that is true. This place has been absolutely amazing with the amount of finds we keep pulling out of there. The coins were all pulled from the same spot as the collar disk. I can't wait to get back out there again.
 

Attachments

  • Toms Pics 133.webp
    Toms Pics 133.webp
    8 KB · Views: 427
  • Toms Pics 134.webp
    Toms Pics 134.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0
fantastic finds! :thumbsup:
 
Gonna try to get me another disc...soon...very soon
 
Today would have been great, but I was carried away for Honey-Dos.
 
That's Awesome! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom