What's new

Nice elk river !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545621543.375368.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545621633.742084.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice point.

Is it a personal find?

What is the material?
 
WOW!

Love that flaking!

Find that gem recently?
 
That’s a beautiful point. Wow
 
Yes it’s a personal find from a bank . Not sure of material looks like fort Payne. Not a recent find a couple years ago . That flaking is pretty cool . Thank you everyone !!!!
 
Man, that's a nice one. Congrats
 
I guess it could be Dover chert they both can resemble one another I’m not sure though
 
Nicely made artifact. Congrats on the save!
 
Nice find, is that similar to whats called a Little Bear Creek? I notice they sre common to that area.
 
Amazing the history of those I wish they were around here!!!!!
 
It’s amazing the history for sure !!! And for all the broken ones I’ve found to get them whole always feels amazing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom