What's new

Nice find thought Id share

nolifeking

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Nice find thought I'd share

I found this coin in a roll that I search at the grocery store I work at. I honesty couldn't believe my eyes when I found it. It has to be my best CRH find. I've had a couple different people estimate it's grade and most have said at least AU58. I'll post some more coins that I have found over the past year. Mostly mint errors.

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1388.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

Wow, that is an awesome find. Gonna get it certified and whatnot?
 
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

and ms65 is about $250 by the '09 redbook. Not bad for a Zincoln. Maybe I should get that cherrypickers guide! :o
 
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

Ltrain said:
Wow, that is an awesome find. Gonna get it certified and whatnot?

I wish I could. Right now I'm hurting for cash. I'm just a poor college student :(
 
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

MauserMan said:
and ms65 is about $250 by the '09 redbook. Not bad for a Zincoln. Maybe I should get that cherrypickers guide! :o

Actually the market for these right now brings a lot higher premiums. I've seen lower grades than ms 65 go for $200
 
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

nolifeking said:
I found this coin in a roll that I search at the grocery store I work at. I honesty couldn't believe my eyes when I found it. It has to be my best CRH find. I've had a couple different people estimate it's grade and most have said at least AU58. I'll post some more coins that I have found over the past year. Mostly mint errors.

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1388.jpg
What is so special about this penny? What am I missing?
 
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

Lincoln liked wrestling so maybe its cauliflower ear ;D
 
Re: Nice find thought I'd share

I gotta start looking for these.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom