Miah
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2011
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 133
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cape Cod MA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer II
Whites Surfmaster PI
Whites XLT
I haven't had time to post my finds from the last few weeks but yesterday I hit 5 beaches. The first 4 had way too much sand but the final spot was near the stubs of pilings for and old wharf always a good sign. I got a wheat cent fairly quickly but then nothing but trash for at least another hour. Eventually I found 3 silver dimes and a nice 1894 V nickel. The dimes are rough but one is a Mercury and one looks like it may be a George V Canadian. The third dime is either very worn or possibly a half dime. I will have to look at it in better light under a loop. I also got a few nice bag seals one is larger than I have found before. I am interested to know if it is a bag seal like the others or is it some thing else entirely?
.
.
Upvote
6







