What's new

Nice Gilt Davis Military School Button, Sportsmans Button & More!

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Gilt Davis Military School Button, Sportsman's Button & More!

I got out to a beautiful plantation site yesterday for 4-5 hours & found a nice assortment of relics. The Davis School button is very cool, I didn't know the school existed until I found the button. It's interesting that the back mark is the school name. You learn a lot in this hobby! (A lot of buttons on those coats). Thanks for looking & HH! davis.webpsportsmans.webpcw_oak.webpflat.webpknob.webpharm.webpgart.webpthimb.webp1919.webppock.webp
 
Upvote 20
Great assortment of relics, personally I love digging buttons...particularly of the military variety. What do you use to take your photos?

I use an iPhone in natural light when possible, then clean it up in Photoshop.
 
Not only some great finds but great pictures also. I love the way you have everything laid out and labeled. Good job.
 
First Davis School button I've seen posted on this site. Could you share a bit about the history of the school and the age of the button?

Congrats,

Buck
 
Very nice button & other relics. I also appreciate the time you took to take your photos, label & display. Very nice. I do that at home for my display cases, but don't usually get that detailed on the forum site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom