What's new

Nice gun bottle, 45" tall

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice gun bottle, 45" tall

My buddy's 7 year old son found this in a pile of rubbish and I bought it. I have seen these as newer wine bottles but I think this is older, it is much more fancy and is a nice aqua. Does anyone know more about it? Thanks, gleaner1
 

Attachments

  • gun 001.webp
    gun 001.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,702
  • gun 005.webp
    gun 005.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,403
  • gun 006.webp
    gun 006.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 521
  • gun 007.webp
    gun 007.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 561
Re: Nice gun bottle, 45" tall

gleaner1 said:
My buddy's 7 year old son found this in a pile of rubbish and I bought it. I have seen these as newer wine bottles but I think this is older, it is much more fancy and is a nice aqua. Does anyone know more about it? Thanks, gleaner1
I think these figurals were used for Italian wine - chianti - in the last 40 years, or so.
 
Re: Nice gun bottle, 45" tall

Thank you Harry, I was trying to rule out any chance that this was an older piece, say 20's or 30's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom