What's new

Nice hafted end scraper / duck bill

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a pretty good day this scraper is sweet :)
 

Attachments

  • image-1614915656.webp
    image-1614915656.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1483499548.webp
    image-1483499548.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3511056975.webp
    image-3511056975.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image-31237665.webp
    image-31237665.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 128
  • image-2778706043.webp
    image-2778706043.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 127
  • image-769032737.webp
    image-769032737.webp
    38 KB · Views: 128
  • image-3979235553.webp
    image-3979235553.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1683223030.webp
    image-1683223030.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Nice Finds!

Amazing how much re sharpening some of those smaller scrapers endured.
 
Nice! I enjoy finding the nice scrapers as much as points.
 
You got some nice big scrapers. Great hunt
 
Thanks guys ;)
 
Good looking tools!
 
Last edited:
All nice finds there. I like the ridges on the top of that scraper, reminds me of a turtle shell for some reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom