What's new

Nice hunt with the upgraded machine

pigeonman

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
255
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem NJ
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Took the upgraded T2se out finally to a place that ive been hitting for years and had a pretty good day. couple early buttons,a local dogtag, couple shoe buckle pieces,couple musket balls and a dime size silver coin that I can't make out.i see a couple of letters but can't figure it out,any help?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3132.webp
    IMG_3132.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3124.webp
    IMG_3124.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3134.webp
    IMG_3134.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3122.webp
    IMG_3122.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3137.webp
    IMG_3137.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 12
Nice digs . Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures with us
 
Nice finds. Sorry that I can't help with the coin.
 
Great site you've got there! Can you measure the coin in mm? I'm betting Spanish silver
 
I think Abe is right on the Spanish ,and see the big nose of Carolus
Gary
 
I'm wondering if that is DE that I see if it's the DE GRATIA that would be on a real
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom