jerseyben
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2010
- Messages
- 5,216
- Reaction score
- 2,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NJ Pine Barrens
- Detector(s) used
- T2 SE
- Primary Interest:
- Other
So last night I TRADED with a friend at the local coin club. He got a pile of coins and I got this awesome Indian Artifact. I was told it could be from Southern Delaware and that it is a knife. Looks fairly complete and it is still sharp! As soon as we finalized the trade, another person at the coin club offered $75 for it (I declined)!
I only have a basic knowledge of Indian Artifacts but I love them! What do you think of this one?
I only have a basic knowledge of Indian Artifacts but I love them! What do you think of this one?
Attachments
Upvote
0







