Nice leather sheath for a Lesche handheld digger......

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will,I did a yahoo search and came up with several on Amazon and metaldetecting shop.com-Midwestdiggers.com-Seriousdetecting.com. Most seemed to be Cordura Nylon,I,m not certain they had Leather sheaths but it,s a start for ya. Hope it helps!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
This Shrxy (Amazon/Chinese) looks nice, but I don't know the quality, or if it can hold a Lesche.

61ZmiIyyNlL._AC_SX679_.jpg

OP
OP
uhfradarwill

uhfradarwill

Mar 20, 2022
Barre, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab:
Sovereign GT
Equinox

Tesoro:
Comparde
This Shrxy (Amazon/Chinese) looks nice, but I don't know the quality, or if it can hold a Lesche.

View attachment 2029945
I've seen similar digger/pinpointer setups on amazon but my lesche is only 1.75" wide and I'm concerned with the side to side slop.
Will

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I've seen similar digger/pinpointer setups on amazon but my lesche is only 1.75" wide and I'm concerned with the side to side slop.
Will
You said "side to side slop".

beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a thought Will,but you being in Mass. a sailing state,how about a sailmakers shop or Chandlers Store,might have something usable or could fix you up a custom sheath for not to much.Do saddlery shops still exist? Seems like you,d find a leather worker there if such a thing is still available. Just some ideas Will,if you get tired of hearing them just do like Redd Foxx and gimmee 5 across the lips!:laughing7::laughing9::icon_thumleft:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any Amish near you. There are some pretty decent leather craftsman amoung them

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Imagine making your own out of a sheet of tin, and pop rivets?

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Could be done! Maybe line it with leather.Got a good friend who,s a tinsmith.Owns his own shop.
Probably don't need pop rivets, just crimp it over.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

An image search of "Lesche Hand Digger Leather Holster" gives interesting results. The 3D printed plastic one looks chinsy when you see it.
il_570xN.3805390039_hgst.jpg

OP
OP
uhfradarwill

uhfradarwill

Mar 20, 2022
Barre, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab:
Sovereign GT
Equinox

Tesoro:
Comparde
Just a thought Will,but you being in Mass. a sailing state,how about a sailmakers shop or Chandlers Store,might have something usable or could fix you up a custom sheath for not to much.Do saddlery shops still exist? Seems like you,d find a leather worker there if such a thing is still available. Just some ideas Will,if you get tired of hearing them just do like Redd Foxx and gimmee 5 across the lips!:laughing7::laughing9::icon_thumleft:
No way crash, you and my dog are my only friends lol

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An image search of "Lesche Hand Digger Leather Holster" gives interesting results. The 3D printed plastic one looks chinsy when you see it.
View attachment 2030000
I would think there would be no need to sew the bottom up and remove the button. That would allow the dirt to fall through I am thinking just maybe a 1 inch opening. All mine collect dirt. What do you all think ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread