What's new

Nice little score w/pix

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Stopped today at a bank I sometimes score some silver halves. Well, they didn't let me down. They had one customer wrapped roll and when I opened one end in my car there was a lovely Walking Lady staring at me. The rest of the roll contained (1)...1952-D Ben Franklin with full bell lines, (1)...1964 90%er and (3)...40%ers. Not bad for one bank stop and one roll plus NO DUMPS! Hope the pix come out okay. Enjoy
rileyboy
 

Attachments

  • 1004001420a.webp
    1004001420a.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 515
  • 1004001420.webp
    1004001420.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 505
  • 1004001421_0001.webp
    1004001421_0001.webp
    14 KB · Views: 499
Upvote 0
:hello2: Way to Go!!! :hello2:
 
Rileyboy,
Nice roll! That's a hat-trick we should all hope to pull off!
Keep 'em coming.
Regards,
Steve
 
She is a beauty! Riley had to have been with you! :laughing7:

apush :read2:
 
you sure take this bank hunting to another level... keep at it
 
Yup...."Riley" was in the back seat all the way!
 
I knew it! I miss my Great Dane ever so much. She was my greatest companion. We had to put her down about 2 years back. She went with me everywhere. When she stood up, she would put her paws on my shoulders and rest her head on top of my head. She weighed in about 165lbs. It was so fun to walk her every evening around the university. No one would even speak to me. :laughing9: But she was a woosee! She would pee anytime anyone she did not know would come around and cower down. Folks think they are attack dogs, they are not. They are just slobbering ol' dogs that eat a heck of a lot.

When I retire, I plan on getting another GD. It's just taking me a while to get over her. She was my "bud."

Her name was "Rosie" after Rosie the Riviter (World War II factory women workers).

With her pink bandana and pink sunglasses--I know she would have been a "silver hound" like Riley. :icon_sunny: We would ride around in my jeep with the top open during the summer time and she was the queen.

apush :read2:
 
Nice! I hope to find more WL myself, love that coin.

Apush I have a great dane as well, we always had them when I was growing up so my wife and I got ourselves one last year. She is 4 years old now, came from a rescue, she was being used in a puppy mill. Best dog we've ever had! She does have some scars from fighting, but she knows people are above her in the pecking order, lets kids crawl all over her. Best tempermented dog ever.
 
Good score, love the pics :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice work Riley, keep pullin those walkers. I need to find some more of those.
 
Rileyboy,

Hey those little scores add up as you are finding out. Keep it up my friend.

Golden Silver
 
rileyboy said:
Stopped today at a bank I sometimes score some silver halves. Well, they didn't let me down. They had one customer wrapped roll and when I opened one end in my car there was a lovely Walking Lady staring at me. The rest of the roll contained (1)...1952-D Ben Franklin with full bell lines, (1)...1964 90%er and (3)...40%ers. Not bad for one bank stop and one roll plus NO DUMPS! Hope the pix come out okay. Enjoy
rileyboy

Living in Joysey pays off again. Good job! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom