🙋 WANTED Nice Minelab Sovereign GT

Did you check the For Sale section? Poppa has a beautiful one with both battery packs for a great price.
Edit: sorry just checked and it's sold. Oh well

yep....talked to him....he just sold it....thanks though...

I sold the 2 back a few moths ago. I wish I had kept one now

I sold the 2 back a few moths ago. I wish I had kept one now

I just sold an almost new one this morning ( I had two, in different locations) after listing it for less then an hour.

You'll regret it el pardon! I miss the sound it makes on a pulltab! Lol because there sure hasn't been any gold lately!

I made the same mistake not once but three or four times .... :BangHead:

They are great machines. I still have one, (interestingly enough, Its my first one.) The one I sold was a back up. I kept it in Texas, and now whenever I am there I work and catch up on errands, so I only used it three or four times in a year and a half.
There is nothing at all like it for bi metal coins. (concentric rings of different metals) other then a PI, I mean nothing. Most detectors completely ignore them. It nulls them out so specifically that I can tell what denomination they are. (Yeah it actually completely nulls them out, the threshold goes completely dead).
It was what I originally used on my lifetime best hunts ever last Spring and summer.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back