Nice piece of rock

That's what I have been looking for! Could you tell what kind of geological environment that came from? I have been searching contact zones, fault lines and areas known to be ancient hydrathermal veins to no avail. (Yet)...did you find that with a detector? What did the rock enviroment it was in look like? Was all the quartz in the vein that color? Congratulations! From my limited experience pieces like that don't find you, ,,you have to do your homework to find them!

Damn nice rock!!

You posted this on my birthday T! Its a great picture to look at, looks amazing! Hope you get pounds more of that stuff.

In rose Quartz none the less! NAICE!

Nice to know that's rose quartz. I have pieces of that...minus the gold though.

You posted this on my birthday T! Its a great picture to look at, looks amazing! Hope you get pounds more of that stuff.

" You posted this on my birthday T! "

That was my plan all along AB . 8-)

looking good T ,keep it up. round me up a couple bucketfuls!

yeah ,I've never been the greedy type. To be honest I was satisfied with the pic . Glad your in it . I'm trying to muster up the courage to go this weekend ,gonna be cold up there. But I need to get back in that last hole. Dead skunks all over the place :skullflag:...

How about some tips to help a newbie out?

Here's a tip that applies no matter where you hunt or how you hunt ................ start keeping accurate and detailed records ............ now . Don't burn a couple of years before you realize it would have been a good idea .

yeah ,I've never been the greedy type. To be honest I was satisfied with the pic . Glad your in it . I'm trying to muster up the courage to go this weekend ,gonna be cold up there. But I need to get back in that last hole. Dead skunks all over the place :skullflag:...

Now tell the truth Strick ...................... I know your beat'n it up on that hole man . 8-)

Check this chip out . Took it this past weekend from the home wash. It's a fair sliver of rock .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back