What's new

nice point and prediction ;)

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
Hi y'all!! With high water and then high heat/humidity we just haven't been hunting much this year. We hope to turn that around for the rest of the year. Here is my friend's find, a 2 1/2 inch Grand made of Kay county chert. I found one of the same type, smaller. 018.webp

But I want to make a prediction that soon an artifact nice enough to make the banner will be found by someone. Prolly not us, but someone! it seems like many times when I made the comment that an artifact needs to be up on the banner, it happens soon after. so here's hoping one of you make a banner find soon!:icon_thumright:

enjoy your time outside,
lisa
 
Upvote 0
yeah...like DEAP's BC nephrite adz bits....they are banner to me
 
:icon_thumright: Definitely a keeper at that! Looks like it has a really sharp point to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom