What's new

Nice point today! Morrow Mountain straight base?

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All! Got out today to one of my favorite metal detecting / arrowhead hunting spots. There were flakes everywhere but only walked away with one point. It's a a nice one & almost whole (good for a plowed tobacco field) The closest match I could find is a Morrow Mountain but any input from you experts would be greatly appreciated! This was found in Northern North Carolina Piedmont. Thanks for looking, Happy Easter & HH!
 

Attachments

  • image-3933725069.webp
    image-3933725069.webp
    28 KB · Views: 160
  • image-1326519356.webp
    image-1326519356.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image-2179520207.webp
    image-2179520207.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mangum - I'm not great at types in your area but I think you're probably right. Nice find.
 
Hey there..nice find.
Your forum name scares me a bit but I will try to help if I can..LOL.
What state are you in?
 
GatorBoy said:
Hey there..nice find.
Your forum name scares me a bit but I will try to help if I can..LOL.
What state are you in?

LOL Mangum is my last name, nothing scary! This was found in Northern Piedmont NC.
 
You called it correct. Round base or as the elders say snub base morrow mt. Nice!
 
Nice find man..yeah for North Carolina I think you got it right.
I know you said tobacco field... I was just making sure.
 
Nice find man..yeah for North Carolina I think you got it right.
I know you said tobacco field... I was just making sure.

What you know about bacca fields? Lol! That was an imitation of my grandad! Sounded just like him didn't it?
 
Nice little find.:unhappysmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom