What's new

Nice REVERSE Mercury

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Was going through a dime box today, and only got this One 1940-P merc out of it. I know of obverse is a little worn, but the reverse is just a tad shy of a FULL SPLIT BAND. It's been a while since pulling such a clear reverse merc. What do you guys think.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1548462913.696342.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1548462953.417211.webp
I think I'll wash it up a little, then put it in my personal folder.
 
Upvote 0
No don't clean it.

And not even close to FB. However, very nice roll find!
 
Nice find Dozer! :occasion14:
 
coin looks evenly worn to me. The bands were the first to go but these are also worn. Nice dime for CRH Congrats
 
Pic needs more light
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom