What's new

Nice Score!!

cs15

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I went to a bank on Monday that I've never been to before, looking for halves. The teller tells me she has some "funny" looking ones that some old guy dropped off. She then dumps a full roll of 64' Kennedy's on the counter and says "they look silvery". I then in turn say they look brand new!! So I tell her I will take all she has. She gave me $60 in rolls and then I ask her if they have anymore in the vault. She then goes and is talking with another teller for a minute and then says that's all she has. I say thank you and go on my way. I stopped at a few more banks and get a few more rolls and a box of dimes. I get home and opened the rolls and find that 4 of the rolls were full of 64's that looked like they were just minted and 2 of the rolls were still sealed with 64's (I'm assuming they are because I haven't opened them yet)!! So I got 117 silver coins (2 of the rolls weren't full)!! Plus out of the dimes I got 2 Rosies and 1 Merc! Needless to say it was a great day!!
 

Attachments

  • 100_4702.webp
    100_4702.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0
That is a GREAT score. Welcome to the "dream roll" club.
 
Holy mackerel.....that is a great score!!!! Those babies are in mint condition. Congrats CS. I am sure you will not be selling those off. Those are long time keepers. Kudos!

It looks like Christmas came early for you....ha. You must have been a very good boy this year. Again....sweet score!

On a side note, you might want to check to see if the "old guy" dropped off any quarters...dimes....other coins. It is worth checking it out. Good luck.

Happy Holidays
 
WAY TO GO YOU LUCKY DAWG YOU!!!!!

Cat
 
I was thinking of putting those mint rolls on e-bay to free up some cash. We'll see
 
GawdAlmighty..................

What a score!

Robin
 
Really nice little $450 + profit!
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom